Home Depot Locations & Hours Near Clear Lake Shores, TX

They’re wonderful people to work with. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer. Available positions may vary by location. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.

Some of my managers have become my bigger brothers and my bigger sisters. They have been very good about working with me. There’s sometimes where I’ve been able to take nights off, but work a little bit longer on another night. So they’ve been very flexible.

A Day In the Life of our Lot Associates - Video Transcript

With stores, distribution centers, and corporate offices across the country, your next opportunity might be right around the corner. Starting pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered and location. 401K has been very helpful to me. I have never had a 401K on any job I’ve ever had and this one was the first. They are taking care of me and I thank them for that every day. Some of my co-workers have become my brothers and my sisters.

Click here to view Federal Labor Law posters. The hours, the time we come in, the time we get off. I still have time to do things in the afternoon and in today’s economy, you want to have a job you know is going to be there. They are not getting ready to go out of business.

Customer Service Associates - Video Transcript

To verify your email address and activate your job alert. Merchandising is a very physical job. By the end of the day, I’ve usually walked about seven to eight miles.

home depot clear lake shores tx

The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application. I do love working for The Home Depot, because I just think it’s a wonderful place to work. I love the bonding, co-workers, and most of all I like the advancement that the company has.

Looking for a job?

Our management has cook outs for us. It’s just all around a good company to work for. So the work that we do here at night is basically we unload trucks. And then we, as a team, pack everything out onto the shelves. Make sure that the shelves are packed down and straightened fully.

home depot clear lake shores tx

Vacation time and the company is very good if you need a day off. It’s challenging, but that’s a good thing if that makes sense, because there’s a lot going on. You’re not just doing one thing, you’re doing several things at one time. Lots of trucks coming inbound to unload and then we are loading trucks to go to stores, so there is a lot of forklift traffic. Learn more about our 4 different work locations.

We do price changes and we also execute projects. Like right now, we are working on the spring reset. We do the Christmas reset, we do the vanity reset. I feel confident to maybe one day open my own small business. A 401k is an amazing program we have here. They want you to do your job fast.

The Home Depot is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. A response to your request may take up to two business days. Some of the benefits that part time employees have here would be of course the ability to purchase, at a discount, Home Depot stock. They have the ability for tuition reimbursement. You do earn vacation after a year and you also do earn sick time. Everybody treats everybody around here like their friend.

H & H Tool Service Inc

Oh what makes me good at my job is that I’m a people person. I just generally enjoy being around folks.

home depot clear lake shores tx

The kind of problems I solve are anything mundane from how to fix a sink. Sometimes it’s crazier stuff like hey my kid needs to build a T-REX out of pvc. And the things you learn on the job are things that can directly help you. If you have an apartment, if you have a home, if you want to go out on your own and do contractor handyman work, you’re going to learn so much.

I needed something that was going to go around my schedule out of the building. I was able to come in and work in the morning, which is usually about six o’clock to maybe twelve o’clock. And then I went to school and then came back and closed the store, like from five to ten pm. And there is always an available store, if I was to move state to state in a transfer. When I started working here, I thought it was going to be like any other job, where they just like okay you are just another worker, but not here. Here they treat you like family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S T.E.M. Field Trips at SK8 House Newport News SK8 House Family Entertainment Center

List Of Garden Design Raised Beds No Lawn Ideas

Famous Do You Have To Tip On Norwegian Cruise Lines Ideas